New Website Address for Personal Banking: www.NexBankpersonal.com
NexBank has held a commitment to its clients since its charter in 1922. This commitment is what led to the development of NexBankpersonal.com, a website dedicated to its personal banking customers.
What is changing?
- There will be a new website address, NexBankpersonal.com, for personal banking products and services.
- The website address you visit to access online banking will change to this website address: https://www.nexbankpersonal.com/online-banking.htm
- NexBank.com will continue to be available and will exclusively feature Institutional, Commercial, and Mortgage Banking services.
When will these changes take place?
NexBankpersonal.com will be live on December 1, 2020.
What do I need to do?
If you have the website bookmarked to your favorites, you will want to update it with the new website address on or after December 1, 2020.
Does this change affect my access to the online banking portal and mobile banking application?
- You will still be able to log into the online banking portal and mobile banking application using your existing Login ID and password.
- If you have a bookmark saved for online banking, it will continue to take you to NexBank’s online banking login page. The redirect will be automatic and no action is required from you. While the bookmark link will automatically redirect you to the new website address, we recommend that you update the bookmark link with the new website address within 60 days of the change.
- You can also access online banking directly through this link: https://www.nexbankpersonal.com/online-banking.htm
Will NexBank.com still take me to your site?
NexBank.com will continue to be available. It will exclusively feature Institutional, Commercial, and Mortgage Banking services.
What if I have questions or need help?
For information or assistance, please contact the banking center at (972) 934-4760 or email us at email@example.com.